Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nursing Board Exam Results November 2009!



The result of the Philippine (NLE) Nursing Licensure (Board) Examination, which was held in Manila & all Regional Offices on November 29 & 30, 2009 has been released by the PRC.

A total of 37, 527 out of 94,462 (39.73%) nursing graduates passed the November, 2009 licensure examination.

The examination was given by the Board of Nursing in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, La Union, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Sulu, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last November 2009.

Nursing BOARD Exam Results November 2009

1 comment:

  1. I had taken the nursing exam twice, and I failed in both. I want to retake again and I want to prepare well. Do you know where I can get a refresher course for nursing separate for the review class prior to the nursing exam. Do you know a good university in Manila that provides a nursing refresher course? Please help.

    ReplyDelete