Thursday, October 23, 2008

Alicia Mayer nude in PETA!

Friday, October 24, 2008



Actress Alicia Mayer posed for a brand-new ad for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals Asia-Pacific or PETA. She is advocating vegetarianism and their logo campaign tagline "Relate to who's on your plate".



"I'm challenging Filipinos to really think about what 'meat' is," said Mayer. "Eating flesh means eating the corpse of a tortured animal who did not want to die. I'm encouraging kind consumers to give vegetarianism a try."

6 comments:

  1. I always support the cause of PETA.,*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. my brother and i are members of PETA, we really want to support animal rights. .~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friends and i are all members of PETA, we love to protect animals'';

    ReplyDelete
  4. my sister is a member of PETA she really likes to protect the welfare of animals,`*

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always admire PETA, they really protect some of the helpless animals on this planet `"~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not against PETA, BUT i think we do still need meat in our diet. Tho we just have to choose whats not to eat , like dogs.Even in the bible, people eat meat.

    ReplyDelete